Oh, I was there for a photoshoot with JJ & Rudy for some stuff they did for Brylcreem. JJ thought I was a student interning at Sara Lee. Telling him my age didn't help either. Sigh. They are both nice chaps.
I realized that we all can get like that. Frustrated easily in the more current ways of working life trapping closer to our own personal life. I was taken a fresh by a portion of writing from ODB.
When irritated and upset
Do you complain and gripe and fret?
Or is your life controlled inside
Because in Jesus you confide? - Branon.
When tempted to lose patience with others, remember God's patience with you.
A lesson that I struggle to master and learn perfectly for every situation is never the same. Very much like a surfer catching a wave, it's never the same wave. You ride high but mostly you hit a wipe out and get tired. The idea is to look to the sea and say, "I'm going back in...".
I must look more inwardly and release anything of personal gain so that I may understand the real meaning of grace.
With so many wrong turns today running parallel to the other wrong turns I have taken, I think God is ultimately leading me on a journey of the understanding of grace. For He will lead you back.
I thought a Zoolander shot might lighten things up :)
Labels: Work

0 Responses to “A day with many wrong turns”
Post a Comment